Disscape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomemusicSearchLatest imagesRegisterMusicLog in

My mod application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mark

My mod application :) Empty
PostSubject: My mod application :)   My mod application :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

hello everyone!
my name is mark Surprised and i know right now no 1 knows me:D but i would like to be mod cuz i was searching servers on runelocus and i saw an "empty spot on mod section" and i would like to be mod so well you are asking who the f are u? well first of all i was mod on 3 servars Very Happy admin on 1, yodadascape, and mod again on corruption x Smile i want to be part of this server becuase i know it will grow Very Happy and will be the #1 server also if u choose me i can be ur gfx designer tuh Very Happy i am a very funny, honest, responsable, and more funny Very Happy person u will meeet Very Happy ok so yes! i havent played the server atm, i am downloading the client, pretty bid O_o 42 mins Surprised and i will be very happy to meet someone at this server Very Happy also if u ask why i was demoted on tha servers (corruption-x) is cuz they were removing old mods Sad i love this server, and it rocks Very Happy
please choose me:] i know i can be a great mod, you wont regret Very Happy

peace
mark lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Mod application   My mod application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:22 am

mark wrote:
hello everyone!
my name is mark Surprised and i know right now no 1 knows me:D but i would like to be mod cuz i was searching servers on runelocus and i saw an "empty spot on mod section" and i would like to be mod so well you are asking who the f are u? well first of all i was mod on 3 servars Very Happy admin on 1, yodadascape, and mod again on corruption x Smile i want to be part of this server becuase i know it will grow Very Happy and will be the #1 server also if u choose me i can be ur gfx designer tuh Very Happy i am a very funny, honest, responsable, and more funny Very Happy person u will meeet Very Happy ok so yes! i havent played the server atm, i am downloading the client, pretty bid O_o 42 mins Surprised and i will be very happy to meet someone at this server Very Happy also if u ask why i was demoted on tha servers (corruption-x) is cuz they were removing old mods Sad i love this server, and it rocks Very Happy
please choose me:] i know i can be a great mod, you wont regret Very Happy

peace
mark lol!

Read the rules: Dont ask for a mod place

If i think u are a nice player i will give you it

There is no mod application, you must deserve it!
Back to top Go down
http://disscapeforum.tk
mark

PostSubject: Re: My mod application :)   My mod application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:01 pm

ok! but it seems that the server is been shutting down for 2 weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mod application :)   My mod application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My mod application :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disscape 562 :: Marketplace :: Other stuff-
Jump to: