Disscape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomemusicSearchLatest imagesRegisterMusicLog in

Intro' [Xx Skill Xx]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx Skill Xx

Intro' [Xx Skill Xx] Empty
PostSubject: Intro' [Xx Skill Xx]   Intro' [Xx Skill Xx] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey guys,
Nice to meet you all, i'm Xx Skill Xx. I'm new and hoping to be on this server for some time :}.
Just wanted to say hi, and that if we get in an argument in-game, please ignore me Razz.
I don't want any enemies in my time here, just friends. Btw if there's any other skillers, please add&pm me in-game.
Thanks,
[¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ | Ҡίəȓάή / Xx Skill Xx | ¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸]²ºᴵº ©️
Back to top Go down
hunterguide

Intro' [Xx Skill Xx] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro' [Xx Skill Xx]   Intro' [Xx Skill Xx] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:42 am

Xx Skill Xx wrote:
Hey guys,
Nice to meet you all, i'm Xx Skill Xx. I'm new and hoping to be on this server for some time :}.
Just wanted to say hi, and that if we get in an argument in-game, please ignore me Razz.
I don't want any enemies in my time here, just friends. Btw if there's any other skillers, please add&pm me in-game.
Thanks,
[¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ | Ҡίəȓάή / Xx Skill Xx | ¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸]²ºᴵº ©️

Hey! Glad to have you on this fun server. I know you'll be staying for a while. But im a mage skiller so i'll add you in-game. Hope you have a great time!

Thanks,
Hunterguide Wink
Back to top Go down

Intro' [Xx Skill Xx]
Page 1 of 1